Monday, May 19, 2008

Spray N Wash Max with Resolve

This is a new product from Spray n Wash. On the ad it claims to take out all stains, even set in stains. I thought, with a money back guarantee, I'd try a $3 bottle. I usually use Shout as I think it does better than Spray n wash regular strength. When I went to WalMart, the Spray N Wash Max with Resolve had a green tag (like seen on the picture) for a free bottle with mail-in. Even better, I bought the bottle and took it to the test. Dirty Kids clothes. I had some set in stains and every stain came out. I just washed a white shirt that had set in grease from the car, each stain came out. Check this stuff out, you can use on colored and it rocks. Read the directions, as it says not to leave on a stain longer than five minutes before you wash. I'm sure it would pull the color out with the strong stuff it has in it.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

This is quite a helpful little blog Em. I'm always looking for a good stain remover so I will definately check this one out. Thanks!

Katie said...

I am ready to refer this site to all my friends and family! At least all the ones in charge of laundry and cleaning. lol