Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dryer Balls

I saw the ad on TV for the Dryer Balls sometime ago. I was at Walmart a month ago and thought, $10 I'll give these a try. They are suppose to make my clothes fluffier and eliminate dryer sheets. My thinking two boxes of dryer sheets is $10. After a month of using the balls, I use my dryer sheets with the balls. I think it helps a little with the drying time, but without a dryer sheet my clothes are STATIC. I wouldn't spend the money again, but I hope that I can save you ten dollars to put towards your KONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got some of these dryer balls from Nellie's in Vancouver:

http://www.nelliesallnatural.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1

We used them for a while and it seemed to work great - though we never incorporated anything like it before.

Nellie's all natural laundry soda is wonderful tho!