Monday, May 19, 2008

The Kone

The Dirt Devil Kone rocks. For every Mother with little kids, this is a must. No more pulling out the vacuum or broom when the cereal spills. This thing pick ups the mess in seconds. It is a wonder tool. I had seen these about a year ago and wish I would've gotten one then. They are compact, sit on the counter and are charged, ready to use whenever you are. I use many multiple times daily. I got mine for Mother's Day and it has been well used this past week. I use it to clean up the highchair after meals and around the floor of the table. They run about $40 in most stores. If you have Linens N Things, get the 20% coupon in the Sunday paper and save $8 making the Kone only $32. I think you'll love it as much as we do. Plus it's so easy to clean out. You twist open and pull off the filter and dump.

3 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

These look so functional and are sleek too--want one!

Toria said...

I've been looking for one here ever since I saw it as your Mother's day gift (I guess that was only a week ago, but every day it's been on my mind so it seems longer). THanks for posting the price, I was wondering how much and 32 bucks ain't bad- well worth it and you're right, looks kinda cool on the counter.

The George's said...

More and more people are telling me they want a KONE. Go get it, it's the best purchase we've made in a long time. We even took it camping this weekend. It worked great and we didn't charge it while we were gone for four days.