Monday, May 19, 2008

Piddle Pads

I found these Piddle Pads by kiddopotamus in a magazine and thought, these will be perfect for Kenna who just potty trained. Why wash the whole car seat if there is an accident? I bought two, one for each kid. We finally had an accident and it worked, just like it should. It held all the urine in the pad. I recommend these to everyone with kids, newborns to toddlers. Advice is to make sure the pad is correctly in place before you strap your child in. I could see the potential of urine leaking if the front isn't up around the buckle. These rock and are about $6-8. I wish I would have bought these before and saved me for washing the car seat all those other times.

This review is for Sandy who is always stuck in traffic with her 3 year old Kennedy. They work and well worth the money.

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

I need to get this someday--genius! Thanks for sharing:)!

*** said...

Thank you Em, I do need these!!