Friday, June 6, 2008



Ready for this?! Knot Heads, a hair accessory, launched just in time to pull your hair back in fun, flirty, edgy, classy and pretty much whatever other fun ways you can think of for your hair for this Summer season. I use these little beauty treats almost daily to whip my hair into a fantastic bun or perfect pony that stays in all day. I even take a nap on it, reshape it with a fast 1/2 second hand mold then I go to the gym with the same 1-time made do. They're great on kids too!

def: {Knot.Heads}
Knot Heads are a patent pending hair accessory made of strong yet bendable wire wrapped in the hippest patterns and colors. These bendable hair accessories replace rubber bands, bobby pins, barrettes and the dreaded claw! Forget having to deal with your hair tearing out as you remove a rubber band or having an errant bobby pin jabbing into your skull. Knot Heads are reusable and washable. Truly they are an all-in-one hair accessory.

I wanted to spread the good news cheer of this product by offering readers of Em's Tips a 15% discount on their purchase/s of Knot Heads at http://www.knotheads.com/. Enter: 'emstips' at the end of your 'google checkout' when purchasing. Make sure to use 'google checkout', not 'pay pal' to recieve the discount.

Check out the website at: http://www.knotheads.com/ and comment to let me know how you use or would use a Knot Head!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post, thanks for the tip! Makes me want to have long hair to utilize it :)

The George's said...

They work great for short and long.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Em, I'll be sure to pick up some of those Knot Heads. Your site looks awesome and I appreciate all the tips saving me time and money.

*** said...

I LOVE knotheads!!! I use them daily as well, perfect for a quick pony or bun for me (wet or dry hair) and to pull back my little girl's hair. You'll LOVE them too!