Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Coupon


If you register with Chuck e Cheese's, you get a coupon emailed for buy 40 tokens for $10 and get 60 tokens free. When this coupon is emailed to you, you can print it out as many times as you want, but once you exit the screen, you can't print it again. It's good for 1 month after you receive the coupon. When I took it to my local chuck e cheese, they said that I could use the same coupon as many times as I wanted in 1 transaction. I purchased a ton of tokens and now have them for those days that I just don't know what to do with the kids."
I found this on a website and thought of all you Chuck E Cheese goer's. Hope you take advantage of this one! I just signed up and maybe will be able to use it before it expires.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Do you know if that is just an Oregon offer or would it work in Utah also?

The George's said...

Nationwide. We don't have a CEC around here, but it's a national website deal.